Silvie Bells' mission is to give NICU families support during the most difficult time of their lives. *NICU babies are three times more likely to die from SIDS/SUIDS than other babies. It is with that knowledge that we have added Owlet Baby Monitor donations to our foundation's mission. We provide Owlet's to underprivileged families who can not afford them. Please fill out the form below to apply for an Owlet.
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate, oxygen levels and sleep using clinically-proven pulse oximetry. The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but notifies with lights and sounds if heart rate or oxygen levels leave preset zones. Parents can see live readings using Owlet’s app.
What's Included: Owlet Smart Sock with:
• 3 Fabric socks (Sizes 0-18 Months)
• Smart Sock sensor
• Base station
• Charging cords
• Owlet App
*Smart Phone not included
Details & Specifications
• Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
• Version 2
• Wifi required for Owlet App
• Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition
• Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W x .7” H
• Weight: 1.3 pounds - BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
• ETL listed
• Designed in USA
• Imported Product
THE OWLET SMART SOCK IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IT MUST BE USED IN ADDITION TO SAFE SLEEP PRACTICES.
THE OWLET IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR SAFE SLEEP.
THE OWLET IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR A HOSPITAL MONITOR.